- Assist in market research and online research to support sales for Tarps & Tie-down wholesale products.
- Recommend products to customers by phone and email for eCommerce sites based on customers’ needs and interest.
- Manage, process, and track customer orders to ensure accuracy, and timely arrival of online orders.
- Support pre/post-sales e.g. answering questions, processing returns, order changes, delivery estimates, etc.
- Follow up customer reviews, Q&A, and comments.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
WAGE RATE: $38,875 (Full-time and Permanent Position)
HOURS: 40 hours per week.
JOB SITE & APPLY TO:
TARPS & TIE-DOWNS, INC.
24967 HUNTWOOD AVE
HAYWARD, CA 94544
Please apply directly to OH SE LEE, President of Tarps & Tie-Downs, Inc.